High-quality from frame to finish
The difference in a handmade piece of furniture is that you know it has been built with care and skill from the inside out. Our furniture is built to last and our fabrics are durability tested to the highest standards, ensuring that you not only have an investment piece but that you can enjoy your furniture for many years to come.
Each item of furniture is upholstered by a highly skilled upholsterer, working to your exact requirements.
- All frames in solid beech hardwood, dowelled, screwed and glued for strength
- Webbing or hessian lining provides the ultimate in comfort and support
- Traditional materials are used to contour the arms and backs for a perfect finish
- Half build service used to meet your requirements.
- An extensive range of designer fabrics, Wallpapers, paints, rugs and premium leathers.
- Cushions are pattern matched and zipped and overlocked for easy cleaning.
The process to creating your perfect furniture
Creating beautiful furniture requires two key elements: your brief and our skill. We will always visit you to discuss what you need in detail and to obtain measurements. We make every effort to ensure we have understood your exact requirements fully before starting work.
- Site visits to discuss your brief in detail and answer your questions
- Quotations provided quickly and clearly
- Regular updates throughout the process
- Delivered to you within 4 to 8 weeks